Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Attack Dogs

Apparently John McCain knows that his campaign is going down the toilet and apparently he knows that he isn't very popular. What else could explain the fact that the women in his life are turning into the "attack dogs" to go after Obama. Sarah Palin has been doing her dirty work, and now Cindy McCain is getting into the act. I was really hoping that she would remain classy and stay above the fray. But unfortunately she has to stoop to a level far below what she is probably worth, all in an effort to try to save her husband's campaign. It's sad, really. Well sort of.

And I have to admit, when I saw this photo of her on a news story on the Web, my thoughts shifted to another somewhat unpleasant individual...



Ok. That was really, really mean of me. I'm probably going to hell for this, but it still made me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it made ME laugh! So if you're going to hell, I guess I'm going with you... Very funny!