Monday, January 18, 2010

Lazy

I suppose I'm already failing at my New Year's resolution to keep my blog more updated. That's why I usually don't make resolutions. The possibility of early failure is just too great.

As my title says, I've been lazy for the past few days. Because of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, we have the day off today. I haven't done much over this long weekend, and that's just the way I like it. As it is, I never like to have an agenda or a to-do list for the weekend. People work so hard during the week and overwhelm themselves with stress, but I'll never understand why people add more stress to their lives by trying to do so much over the weekend. I think it's a shame when people come back to work on Monday and tell me that they're so exhausted because their weekends were so busy. Me, I like to rest on the weekends. I like to relax. Isn't that what the weekends are for? Because things have been busy at work, I've decided to be extra lazy this weekend. So there! I've just been spending the weekend watching a lot of football and a lot of DVDs and movies online. And, naturally, I've been sleeping a lot. All in all, it seems like the perfect weekend.

Current mood: resting
Current music: iTunes on shuffle--Keith Urban "Who Wouldn't Want to Be Me"

Current drink: Barq's root beer

No comments: