Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting Resettled

I haven't posted that much because not much has been happening since I got back to Boulder. When you come home from a vacation, you can't exactly stroll into the office and ease back into work. I pretty much came into work early on Monday morning and immediately threw it into fourth gear. Things are busy, as usual, and December is going to be chaotic and hectic because I have several books going to press. Many of these books are on tight schedules, and I might need a miracle or two to pull things off. But, Christmas is the time of miracles, right? We'll see what happens. And if I weren't busy enough, I also took on a small freelance project. It's only about eight hours of work, but why do I do this to myself?

A very happy birthday to my very beautiful friend Laura!

Current mood: busy
Current drink: tomato juice - I really don't like tomatoes all that much, but I'm starting to drink tomato juice because it's probably good for me. Would be better if it were a Bloody Caesar (essentially a Bloody Mary, but I like Caesar better)

No comments: