Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What is the Temperature in California??

As to be expected, not long after I return home from California we are hit with a heavy snowstorm here in Colorado. The snow started early in the evening yesterday, and it continued through much of the day today. This morning I had to clear about 8 inches of snow off my car before I could start my drive to work. Needless to say, the roads were tough to drive on at times. The surface streets and on- and off-ramps were the worst parts of the drive. And, naturally, you still have the foolish drivers who like to speed and weave in and out of traffic in spite of the snow and ice. They can do as they will, and tough poo poo if they end up in a ditch with multiple fractures and head injuries. Serves them right. I just prefer to take it slow and easy. You can pass me if you want. I like my car, and I like my life, so I'm not going to risk anything.

The drive and the cold might be bad, but it is beautiful. Here is a view from my apartment...



And just in case it gets cold...

No comments: