Friday, December 01, 2006

Silly Me

Have you ever had one of those days where you just get home from work and pull into the parking lot of your apartment complex. You look on the passenger seat and grab your hat, but where are your gloves? You look on the floor. You look under the seat. You look in the back seat. You check the pockets of your jacket. Where are they? Did I leave them on my desk at work? Where are they? Where? Where? Where? Ah, maybe you put them in your purse or bag. Well, they are not in your bag, but have you ever discovered that they were on your hands and that you were wearing them? I'm not asking this for any particular reason, really... I'm just curious about what other people experience...

Ugh, my apartment is a mess. Maybe I should clean tonight...

Current mood: tired
Current drink:
milk

No comments: