Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bodies in Dumpsters

Here I was tonight, minding my own little business and about to throw out the trash. When I got to our little dumpster area near my building, I was somewhat shocked to see long blonde hair in the corner of the dumpster. Holy Shiitake! The first thought that went through my mind is the typical opening sequence of a Law & Order episode where people are doing just this thing--minding their business, throwing away the trash then they are shocked to find a body in the dumpster. Panic immediately set in as I walked forward to take a closer look. It turned out to be just a wig. But it was dark, I had the first few sips from a glass of cognac, I really need new glasses, and I just expected the worst. Needless to say, I was happy that the blonde hair wasn't attached to a head. The whole scary experience probably shaved about three years off my life, but at least I had my own Law & Order moment. *ching, ching*

Current drink: Remy Martin VSOP Cognac

Current music: Holly Brook. Like Blood Like Honey

No comments: