Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can't Think of a Clever Title

So, once again, there isn't all that much to report. This past week has been another busy and chaotic one, but fortunately we have a long weekend because of the Labor Day holiday. Unfortunately, though, last week was the last week of our summer hours where we get to leave the office early on Fridays. Even though next week will be a short week, Friday will probably feel like the longest Friday ever because we won't be able to leave the office at 1:00.

Because of Labor Day, I had grand intentions to take advantage of the long weekend. I've been wanting to go back to Boulder Falls to take more pictures. I just bought a tripod for my camera, so now I want to use it to play with different exposures and shutter speeds and stuff like that. I've also been wanting to get out and go on some hikes. I haven't done any of that yet. Instead I've been sleeping in, really late, and just lounging around the home doing nothing in particular. I suppose my body just wants to rest. But if I want to get out and do something fun and interesting, I still have tomorrow I guess.

Current mood: lazy
Current music: Tori Amos
Current drink: coffee

No comments: