Saturday, August 23, 2008

This and That, Weekend Edition

There isn't much to report, really. This past week at work has been pretty busy and hectic as I mentioned before. But I got three of my books to press, and I suppose that's all that matters. It was mostly just a tiring and exhausting week.

Right now I'm sitting in my apartment and listening to the rumble of thunder from a distant storm. Hopefully the storm comes closer and hopefully we get some rain. I'm all settled in my new place, and I'm really loving it. I still think that I need another bookcase or two, though, and maybe a few more prints to put on the walls.

I drove through the middle of Boulder this afternoon, and you can tell that school is about to start because it seems much busier. There are more people wandering around, and there are a lot more cars on the road. Although I sometimes like the busyness and the activity, it's nice to come home to a quieter area.

It sounds like the thunder is getting louder, so I'm going to hang out on my balcony for a little while.

No comments: