Friday, November 21, 2008

Vacation...Almost

I'm really looking forward to my vacation home. However, I'm not looking forward to getting up at 4:00 a.m. to catch the shuttle at 6:00 a.m. to be at the airport on time for a 9:45 a.m. flight. It will be nice once I'm home, though. I'm more or less all packed, and all I'll need to do tomorrow is throw some final things in my suitcase before heading out.

Fortunately I was able to get all of my projects at work in good shape before I left today. Unfortunately, though, I will need to take some work home with me. But, fortunately, it isn't a lot and it's a small cookbook, so it will be easier and quicker to read.

All in all, it should be a nice vacation. But I should probably be getting to bed soon, because it is going to be a long day tomorrow.

No comments: