Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs

Because it is cold and raining outside, I've been staying home and inside—I'm not exactly eager to go out into 50 degree weather. I did enough of that in the winter. Although I should probably be packing, I've been playing around on the computer instead. With all of these new fancy blog templates, I've been updating and tinkering with my blogs. Yes, I said blogs, plural. This is my main blog where I do most of my writing, but I actually have a few other blogs dedicated to different things. One of these blogs is my photography blog, Eyes of the Muse, a blog I started in 2007. At the time I just bought a brand new digital camera and my plan was to post some of my photos on that blog. Well, over the past four years I posted about four things. The blog was left abandoned. But, four years and a few new cameras later, I've decided to revisit it and to start working on it again. So today I've been posting a few photos that I've taken over the past few years. We'll see how successful I am with keeping it up this time around...

No comments: