Friday, June 04, 2010

Sleep Deprived

So I'm happy to report that the birds in the wall have flown away. Ironically they seemed to fly away the day I went to the apartment manager's office to complain. So I've had peace and quiet and have been able to get some sleep over the past few nights. But apparently I still need to catch up on some much needed sleep. I'm usually at my best in the morning. I get tired in the afternoons then I pick up a second wind in the evening. But I'm usually more productive in the mornings and I'm usually on top of my game, but this week I've been totally off. Yesterday morning when I was getting ready for work and making my lunch, I almost put sambal instead of jelly on my peanut butter sandwich. The jars are the same size and sitting next to each other in the fridge. Fortunately I caught myself before putting it on the sandwich. This morning I did something even worse. When I wake up I usually start the coffee then take my shower. By the time I'm finished with my shower the coffee is usually done brewing. Today I started the coffee but for some stupid reason didn't put the pot on the burner. So without the pot there, some of the coffee spilled all over the counter and the burner burned the coffee that spilled all over it. Sigh. I obviously need to catch up on a lot of sleep this weekend.

No comments: