Friday, September 01, 2006

Boulder in the Fall

It has been some time since I've written about the weather. It has been warm these past few days. Not hot, just warm. When I left work this afternoon, I was surprised at how much the weather changed in this day alone. It was cloudy, the wind was cold, and the air was cold. My car thermometer said that it was about 60 degrees. It is in the 50s right now, and it is supposed to drop to the 40s overnight. I only wish it was raining or that we were having a thunderstorm right now. That would make the night perfect. Well, perfect after I put on some good music, light a few candles, and open a bottle of wine. It just feels like the perfect cozy, romantic evening.

Current music: various songs from my iTunes library. Currently Dave Matthews "Crash"

No comments: