Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Life Lessons

While making penne pasta with a wonderful vodka cream sauce (homemade!), I decided that some simple garlic bread would be a great side. My garlic bread is very simple. Garlic salt, dried parsley, and some Parmesan cheese on some buttered (real butter!) bread. Here is the life lesson. When you use Kraft Parmesan cheese that has been in the fridge, it tends to stick together. The simple solution is to shake the little jar. However, when doing so, be sure that the little lids and cap are tightly closed. After a few hard shakes, my hair was full of Parmesan cheese. Yes, I'm an idiot! I tend to be somewhat hyper and I guess I just shook the jar too vigorously. You would think that I was shaking a martini shaker. Speaking of...

On another note, the weather has been wonderful lately. It finally feels like fall, and things are starting to cool off at night. The rain is falling right now and everything smells wonderful.

Have I said "wonderful" enough in this blog?

No comments: