Monday, September 18, 2006

Random Statements

I saw something like this in another blog, and I thought it was interesting. It is a list of random statements about one's feelings toward specific people. But the fun of it is that the people aren't named. The plot thickens! Maybe one of these statements is about you... MUUWWWAAAHAHAHA...

1. I loved you dearly but you found a way to make me absolutely hate and despise everything about myself. I'm happy to report that I am doing much better these days now that you're not around.

2. Just because I hug you, that doesn't mean that I want to sleep with you!

3. You opened my eyes and reminded me what true love feels like.

4. I love you like a sister. You've seen and known the best and the worst in me and still you find a way to love me unconditionally.

5. As miserable as we were where we are at, you are the only one who got me through it all.

6. For me, you will always be the sound voice of reason and the one who I can always count on for good and practical advice.

7. I love you with all my heart and all my soul. When I'm with you my love never feels dangerous. Maybe if this were another time and another place...

8. I miss you more than words can express. If only we had more time together!

Maybe more to come...


No comments: