Thursday, December 06, 2007

Buonasera!

Well, in order to uphold my end of a bargain with a very beautiful friend, I finally signed up for an Italian class. I'm taking it through the Boulder Valley School District's Lifelong Learning program. It starts in February and ends in March. I think that it will be geared more toward people who will be traveling to Italy, but it will still be fun to do something new and different. It will be odd, however, for me to take a living language. I'm just curious to hear what my accent will sound like. I'm sure my accent will be an odd mix of Latin, ancient Greek, and Dutch. That will make an interesting combination!

Current mood: tired
Currently watching: "Machines of the Gods" on Ancient Discoveries on the History Channel
Current drink: Penfolds Thomas Hyland South Australian 2005 Shiraz

No comments: