Sunday, December 16, 2007

Old Friends and Good Times

This afternoon I met some former co-workers and old friends for lunch. We all worked together a few years ago at a very horrible workplace, and even though we've all ended up in different places and doing different things, somehow during the year we manage to find a way to get together. We met at Bloom in Broomfield and we had a wonderful lunch and a wonderful time catching up. Some of these people I haven't seen in over a year, so that made it all the more special.

I already know that this next week at work is going to be horrible, but, honestly, I don't care because I can't even describe how great I'm feeling right now.
And even though I've used the word "wonderful" far too many times in this one post, spending a few hours with some amazing and beautiful women really does make me feel wonderful. I feel loved and feel like I'm in love, and really that's all that matters!

No comments: