Sunday, December 09, 2007

Snow

I don't have much to report today. This past week at work was quite busy. Things are always crazy at the end of the year. To make matters worse, I took on a small freelance project that I had to wrap up at the beginning of the week. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep all week. Fortunately, though, this weekend has been really quiet. It snowed all day on Friday, but it didn't really stick. It kept snowing all day Saturday, and it certainly piled up. I stayed in all day and just watched it snow. The snow stopped today, and when I "dusted" off my car this morning, it looked like there were about four or five inches on my car. I'm hoping the weather stays fairly nice this week. This Thursday is our office holiday party, and later on Sunday I'll be getting together with some friends and former co-workers for lunch. I'm looking forward to lunch on Sunday and seeing everyone again...especially a certain beautiful lady...

Current mood: relaxed...for now...
Current music: a random shuffling of songs. Currently Dave Matthews "Crash Into Me"
Current drink: hot chocolate...with a "splash" of rum

No comments: