Monday, July 05, 2010

Moving Day - Day 5

Today was finally the last day of my move, and I couldn't be more grateful. As I mentioned in my previous post, yesterday I took a break from all the lifting and carrying and moving and instead spent time trying to unpack and organize everything. And because today was my last day off from work, I considered today to be my last opportunity to actually move things. The last thing I'd want to do after a long day at work was to move. Fortunately I had only about ten loads left to carry down, so I was able to make quick work of it. And after these past five days, I'm happy that I never have to climb those stairs again!

Now I just have to continue to unpack and organize things, and thankfully there is no rush to get this done. I only wish I had another week off from work so that I could take time to recover and get resettled. Oh well.

No comments: