Thursday, December 21, 2006

BLIZZARD 2006


If someone ever makes a Blizzard of 2006 T-shirt (and you know some entrepreneur will capitalize on this), I just might buy it.

Well, it is the morning of December 21, and I am still in Colorado and there isn't much of a chance that I will be able to leave for the next few days. I've been calling the airline all morning to make arrangements for a new flight, but in our day and age of computers and technology, I usually spend about five minutes trying to "talk" to an automated operator. After many, many tries of trying to find the right way into the back door, I realized that if I answer "I don't know" to the important questions they (the royal, computerized "they") will transfer me to a customer service rep. The only unfortunate thing is that the moment "they" transfer me, I get a busy signal and then I am disconnected. I'm not surprised, of course, because I'm sure the volume of calls they are receiving is overwhelming. I just want to talk to a human being. Oh well. I suppose I have to keep trying. Meanwhile, here are some more pictures of the morning after.



I think that large mound of snow in the center of the picture is a car.













My car, again, under almost two feet of snow.

No comments: