Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still Snowing

I still can't get through with the airlines, so I'm going to keep taking pictures and keep blogging. I suppose we are fortunate in the fact that we haven't lost power here in Boulder. And, surprising, in spite of all the snow it really isn't that cold. It is in the 20s, but that isn't so bad. In fact, I feel comfortable going outside with just a thermal shirt, sweatshirt, and a hat. Yes, I should probably be wearing a coat and gloves, but I don't stay out for long. The clouds seem to be thinning out and the sun is trying to shine through which is a good start to the Great Thaw of 2006! The roads are still in bad shape so who knows when things will be completely back to normal.

In front of my apartment.









Where the sidewalk ends... And, no, I didn't shovel this myself. Perish the thought!








The top of the Flatirons.

No comments: