Friday, August 17, 2007

Thunder, Lightning, and Moods

Thunder and Lightning: We just had an amazing thunderstorm. I was out making a quick trip to the grocery store, and I got home right before things got really bad. The lightning was especially bad. They were some of the largest bolts of lightning that I've ever seen. But I love it, because lightning like that brings the type of thunder that will shake your room. It rained pretty hard, and a part of me wanted to run in the street to dance in the rain. But I didn't. It would have been wonderful though. The storm passed in about twenty minutes, and now the sun is shining again.

Moods: I'm feeling a little better now that I survived to see the weekend. Things have been pretty busy and hectic at work, and I've been feeling exhausted. But, fortunately, I've finished everything I needed to do this week. I have a bunch of books that are ready to send to press, but they are pretty much sitting on my desk until other people provide some essential pieces of information before we can actually send them in. Oh well. It might be anticlimactic, but at least they are finished.

No comments: