Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring or Winter?

We've had several days of absolutely beautiful springlike weather. It's been warm and sunny. But this is Colorado and the weather can suddenly change. It has been gray and cloudy, and a light rain has been falling through most of the day. As I was driving home this evening after work, the rain started to fall a little bit harder. The weather people aren't quite sure what to expect. It all depends on the temperature and how much it will drop this evening. So they are predicting either rain or about 2 feet of snow. Since I don't know if we are going to get rain or a blizzard, I brought some work home with me just in case. If it does snow, it will probably be the wet heavy snow that we occasionally get during spring. But because it has been so warm lately, I doubt that it will be bad enough to keep anyone home for a snow day. But you never know, and you can always hope!

No comments: