Monday, May 14, 2007

Annoying Neighbor, Part II

My annoying neighbor is at it again. She is on the phone and she is outside. She is loud. She says "like" every other word--oh my god, she's like, you know, like a teenager, oh my god... But it does get worse. Now she is smoking. It's been a beautiful day. We had a nice thunderstorm this afternoon, and the rain made everything smell beautiful. All that is gone now, because she has to be smoking the worst smelling cigarettes on the market. Sigh.

I wish I could write about something better and more beautiful right now, but I have nothing. It's sad because it was a beautiful evening until now. Even after a glass of wine, I'm too annoyed to think of something beautiful. Well, I'm thinking about something Beautiful right now, but maybe I'll write about that later when I'm in a better mood.

No comments: