Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crazy Dreams

Last night I seemed to have a lot of bad and crazy dreams. The dream I remember most involved camping and a grizzly bear. In my dream I found myself camping with a bunch of people and friends and their identities seemed to change throughout the dream. One minute I was with some friends, another minute I was with other friends. The first strange thing is that I was camping, because I never go camping. We were in tents in an open field and at the edges of this field was a forest of pine trees. Suddenly we saw about three grizzly bears getting into fights with other animals. One minute the animals were female lions, another minute they seemed to be elk. Fortunately my dream wasn't gruesome, and even though they were fighting, it seemed like they were play fighting. The grizzlies, though, were still scary, so we were hiding in our tents hoping that we wouldn't be noticed. Naturally we were noticed, and and a grizzly ripped and tore his way into the tent. We escaped, though, and ran into a nearby cabin. Why we were camping in tents with a cabin nearby is another mystery. We thought we would be safer inside and we were watching the bears through the window. The bears still managed to find us and they also managed a way to break through the window. The bears crawled through the windows and there I was, trapped in a small cabin with what seemed to be a very angry or hungry bear. I manged to wake up at this point, so who knows if I escaped or was eaten. I have no idea what this means or what it says about my subconscious or stress level. All I do know is that I woke up grinding my teeth. Maybe I need to relax more.

No comments: