Monday, March 17, 2008

I Can't Think of a Clever Title...

At the moment, I can't think of an appropriate title other than "This and That," but I've used that twice in a row. But this post will, in fact, be a random this and that-type of entry.

Work: By the end of last week, I still had a ton of work that I needed to do. I brought some work home with me, and I was planning on going into the office over the weekend. I did neither. I didn't look at the work I brought home, and I didn't go into the office. How sad is it when you feel guilty about not working on the weekend? I was just exhausted and needed a break. Unfortunately I'll probably be paying the price all week as I scramble to keep up with everything. Things are more stressful this week, because a lot of people I will be depending on are going away on vacation. Must be nice. But now I have to do about a week's worth of work in two or three days. Can't wait until I can take a day off...

Tangent: If my neighbors slam their doors one more time, I might get angry. One neighbor on one side of me keeps slamming his front door. The neighbor on the other side of me keeps slamming her cupboard doors. Anyone who reads this blog knows that I have a lot of pet peeves and there are a lot of things that annoy me--mostly because I'm often a grumpy bitch--but I really can't stand it when people slam doors.

Work parties: Today at work a bunch of people brought in food to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The food had either an Irish theme or it was just green. There was even Irish beer. Had I known that alcohol was allowed, I would have brought some Irish Whiskey.

Life in general: not much going on, really...

I'll try to write an intelligent, thoughtful post sometime soon. Right now I just don't have it in me...

Current mood: tired
Current music: shuffle - Dixie Chicks "Easy Silence"
Current drink: Jack Daniels

No comments: