Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This and That

So far this has been another busy week at work. As I've written in several posts recently, this is one of our busiest months where we have the most and the biggest deadlines. These are times of high stress and long working hours. I was at the office until about 7:00 last night, and I also took some work home with me. Fortunately, though, things are falling into place, and I'm getting all my books to press on time. Some are even early! And, in spite of all the stress I'm going through now, at least I know that in a few months I'll have a bunch of cool new books to add to my shelves. ...except for one book, but I won't talk about that one...

With the excitement and advice of some of my friends, I'm getting more interested and encouraged to look into the other apartment complex I have been looking at. Tomorrow I'm going to make an appointment to take a tour of the place sometime in the next few days so that I can see what the apartments look like from the inside. If I really like it, hopefully I can get an early start on all of the paperwork and planning that goes with moving into a new place. It will be a bigger place, and that will be nice if I want to have more friends over more often. It will be in a quieter place, but still close to Boulder. Actually Gunbarrel is still technically Boulder but it is just a little outside of the "city." I don't know. We'll see what happens, but maybe by July I'll be writing this blog from a new place. Or I'll be drinking wine while sitting out on my little patio or balcony...

I've sort of fallen off my workout routine, because I've been working so late. But next month I'll be able to get back on track. I'll be back to eating better, building muscle, and trying to gain some healthy weight. Other than that, life in general is great. I can't complain too much, because I'm happy and doing well.

Current mood: tired but relaxed
Current music: Lisa Gerrard
Current drink: Ravenswood Napa Valley Zinfandel

No comments: