Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beautiful Brunch

Today I woke up early because I had plans to meet some friends in Denver for brunch. We met at Racines, and we had a wonderful time! We all use to work together at one of our previous jobs and even though we've all moved on to different places, we still keep in touch and still try to get together as often as we can. It is just such a great group of women. They're all so intelligent and brilliant. They're talented and creative. And they're all so incredibly beautiful! It was an absolutely wonderful morning, and I couldn't be happier. I'm so fortunate to be blessed with such wonderful friends! I love them all!

Current mood: very happy
Current music: iTunes is on shuffle. Currently Melissa Etheridge "Message to Myself"
Current drink: New Belgium 1554 "Enlightened Black Ale"

No comments: