Friday, February 09, 2007

Food and the New Blogger

Food: I just made a wonderful dinner tonight. Yesterday I made my World Famous Dijon Mustard Chicken (again, famous only in my own apartment), but I had some leftovers. Since I didn't want to cook all of the side dishes today--in reality, I didn't do the dishes last night and some of my pots and pans were dirty--I decided to be creative and make a new World Famous Dijon Mustard Chicken Wrap! I bought some tortillas that are big enough for wraps, but they weren't your average tortillas. They were Garden Spinach Herb wraps. The look of a green bread product was initially disturbing, but if the spinach makes it green, then it must be okay. I then started to assemble my wrap--chicken, bacon, lots of romaine lettuce, cilantro (I love cilantro!), sliced avocado, and a spicy ranch dressing. I think I got a little excited with my ingredients and my wrap was overstuffed. It wasn't a wrap per se, because it wasn't all rolled up nicely. It was more like a moo shu triple fold with food overflowing out of the top--if that description makes any sense--and that leaves one with hands coated with dressing and avocado. Needless to say, I need to work on my rolling technique. But it was yummy!

New Version of Blogger: When I signed into my Blogger account, I was prompted to switch to the "new version" of blogger. They are supposed to have some fun new features. I'll have to update my template, and hopefully the transition is smooth. But if things go missing or if strange things start to happen, it is just operator error and I'll be tinkering as I go...

No comments: