Sunday, February 18, 2007

Greek in Blog Posts! Yay!!

I found a cool little tool online that will code Greek text for me. I'm not sure how this will look on every browser. Some people who have used this before said that it might cause problems with some versions of Internet Explorer. It looks good in Firefox (which is what I use) and it looked fine in IE 7.0. If it looks strange or if you see strange code, then you know why. I am so excited! This is cool! Now I can write all kinds of messages in Greek, and no one (except those who can read Greek) will know what I'm saying. Oh, I can only imagine the fun I can have with secretly torturing and teasing the masses of ὅι πολλοὶ (hoi polloi). Muwahahahaha....

Ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, Μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὅς μάλα πολλὰ
πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίς ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσε·

No comments: