Friday, February 23, 2007

Work, Work, and More Work

Today was another busy day at work. But I did manage to sneak out of the office early. At a certain point you feel so tired and unproductive that the best thing to do is to just go home. I did, however, bring some work home with me. I also just received a freelance project that I need to work on next week. And it will involve reworking an index, so I expect it will be tedious and time-consuming. But it is worth it for the extra money. I turned in my self-evaluation today, and my "performance review" will be on Tuesday. Even though I know that I'm doing a good job, I always hate job reviews. We'll see what happens. Keep fingers and toes crossed for a promotion!

I don't know what else to say. I'm mostly just writing because I'm trying to unwind. Maybe I'll think of more later...

No comments: