Sunday, March 11, 2007

Could It Be Spring?

Today was quite a wonderful day. It was sunny and clear, and temperatures reached the mid-60s. There is a slight chance that this could be the beginning of spring. Then again, this is Colorado, and we could have a blizzard dump five feet of snow on us tomorrow. Either way, I enjoyed the beautiful weather today. It is wonderful to drive with the windows down again. I accomplished quite a bit today--had my car washed, did the grocery shopping for the week, did the laundry, and attended to other "business" matters. Tomorrow I will have my second "performance review" with both the old boss and the new, incoming boss. I have to update and revise my self-evaluation. Perhaps I can include as one of my goals, "to win back the office I am about to lose due to one person's desire to have the corner office." Maybe that is the wine talking.

Current mood: productive
Current music: various tunes from my iTunes library. Currently Tori Amos "Amber Waves" from Scarlet's Walk
Current drink: Blackstone 2004 Napa Valley Merlot

No comments: