Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Days

Today is a beautiful day. For one, the weather is just gorgeous. And, two, I found out that I will be starting a new job next month! My big "appointment" earlier this week was actually a job interview at a local publisher. The interview went really well, so well, in fact, that on Friday they offered me the job. I think that I had an edge because I already worked with two of the people who are currently there. And I have a few "references" who were nice enough and able to find something good to say about me. I am going to give my official notice at my current company on Monday, and my first day at my new place will be April 2. I'm extremely thrilled and excited to start something new. It should be a wonderful new step and direction in my career! Yay!

No comments: