Friday, October 26, 2007

Yawn...

Well, this has been quite a week at work. Right now things are really busy and really crazy. Everyone seemed stressed and on edge. But we have a great group, because whenever we get stressed and whenever we feel pressured, we always find a way to laugh at the situation. And I suppose it is comforting for all of us to know that we're all feeling the same pressure. Misery loves company.

After work a friend/co-worker and I went to a place in north Boulder called Maruca Designs. They sell purses, handbags, tote bags, cosmetics bags, etc. that are made out of various fabrics. They say that the bags are made in the "Jacquard tradition" where the designs of the patterns are woven into the fabric with different colored threads. They are all very cool. Normally I'm not the type of girl who goes crazy over purses, but I had a beautiful woman standing next to me telling me how cute it would be for me to have a little red purse. So I bought it. Yes, I'm a sucker. And, yes, I'm whipped. At least I'll admit it. It is very cute, though, and now I have two purses. I'm officially becoming "cute."

Current mood: tired but okay
Current music: Loreena McKennitt. Nights from the Alhambra
Current drink: hot chocolate with a shot of rum. Many thanks to my friend, Renee, for introducing that one to me!

No comments: