Saturday, October 06, 2007

Mufflers and Car Alarms

There's an annoying little situation in my little neighborhood. Picture a little guy who owns a little car with two very large and loud mufflers. Picture a second little guy who also owns a little car with a very loud car alarm. Every time Little Guy Number One drives past Little Guy Number Two's car, Number One's loud muffler sets off Number Two's car alarm. It happens every single time. I kind of wonder if LG Number One does it on purpose. Really, it's a short street, you don't really need to gun the gas for twenty yards it takes you to get to the stop sign. I've never understood the purpose of loud mufflers in the first place, but whatever. The muffler is annoying, the overly sensitive car alarm is annoying, and I just thought I'd share.

Current mood: good
Current music: Maroon 5. It Won't Be Soon Before Long
Current drink: coffee

No comments: