Monday, October 08, 2007

Seasons Changing and Other Stuff

Seasons: You can tell that the seasons are starting to change. The leaves are turning yellow. The air is starting to get really cold at night and in the morning. The sun is setting earlier. I love the fall. Although I still believe that the best fall seasons I've seen have been in Michigan. In Colorado the leaves turn yellow--a very pretty yellow--but then they quickly turn brown before falling to the ground. In Michigan the leaves turn yellow, red, and orange. It looks like the trees are on fire. The fall in Colorado is still nice, though. But the coming of fall only means that winter is right around the corner, and I hope that it is a mild winter this year. I am not ready for another blizzard!

Other Stuff: On another note, I've recently gotten into Facebook. Yes, another Internet distraction to suck the life out of me. It's like MySpace, but I'm learning that it is a lot better. I originally signed on to Facebook because I knew that one of my friends was on it. It turns out I found a bunch of other friends who are on it, too. So now I'm reconnecting with some old friends. Pretty cool.

Current mood: feeling pretty good
Current music: Lisa Gerrard. The Silver Tree

No comments: