Monday, February 18, 2008

Bleh

As I wrote in my last post, I went into the office today to catch up on some work. Surprisingly, I wasn't the only one there on a holiday. I think that there were a few other people (not from the editorial department) who were also there catching up on work. I was there from about 11:00 to 4:00, and I was able to get a lot accomplished. But, unfortunately, I didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to. I eventually ran out of steam and needed to get some food. So I left (taking more work home with me) and picked up some food on the way home. I inhaled my food and then got back to work. I think I've been working since about 5:00. Sadly, I still have a lot of work that I still need to do--will it ever end?--but I'm just taking a little break before I get back at it.

Current mood: exhausted
Current music: ransom songs. Currently Chantal Kreviazuk "Time."

No comments: