Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready to Turn In

So with the exception of taking a break to watch 9News at 10:00, I've been working nonstop this evening. And let me just say that I'm tired of tagging manuscripts. And since I've been hunched over a computer for most of the day and evening, my body is killing me. My back hurts and my shoulders ache. I feel old. I feel old and decrepit. Wahhh! I need a massage or a spa day or something. Wahhh!

Current mood: feeling old and decrepit!
Current music: continued shuffle. Currently "Blue and White" by Beth Waters
Current drink: finishing the wine

2 comments:

Laura said...

You work way too much!
I hope they appreciate you :-)

Tenth Muse said...

Yes, I know. I do work too much. But hopefully things will calm down in, oh, May or June. I'm sure they appreciate me, and hopefully they show their appreciation with a raise or a bonus! :)