Saturday, February 23, 2008

This and That Weekend Edition

This week at work has been somewhat stressful and hectic. Things are just really busy. You think that this would come with certain seasons or times of the year, but for me it has been a constant state of busy. I've been exhausted, and I think that my body is running out of gas. I normally sleep in on the weekends, but I still manage to get out of bed at a reasonable hour. This morning I slept in until about 11:30. I suppose my body needed the rest. I didn't do that much today. I went out to get my car washed, then I shopped for groceries. Then I sort of cleaned my apartment. Then I watched a few DVDs for the rest of the day and night. I needed the rest because I have to go into the office tomorrow--yes, on Sunday!--to catch up on some more work. I'm not looking forward to it, but it has to be done. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day, too. Oh well. As I always say, such is life.

Current mood: tired
Current music: iTunes on shuffle. LeAnn Rimes, "I Need You"
Current drink: Catena 2003 Malbec

No comments: