Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just One More Day...

I suppose I should write at least one quick post this week. Things have been somewhat stressful and chaotic at work. We technically had the day off on Monday, but I went into the office to catch up on work. Then on Tuesday I found out that they are moving the release dates on a few of my books. And they are moving them up...meaning earlier. I wouldn't worry about it too much if it were only a week or two, but it turns out that two of my books will be moving up by one whole month. A lot of things can happen in one month, and when you lose that month, there is a lot of pressure to find ways to make the schedule work. I'm a little worried how I'm going to handle it. I'm worried about how my authors are going to handle it. But I suppose I'll figure something out and make it all work.

Now I must go to bed, because my head is throbbing!

No comments: