Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Reputation

One of my coworkers, a wonderful man in the IT department, gave me an early birthday present today. It happened to be a miniature bottle of Remy Martin VSOP, and it looks like it is just enough for one glass. This could mean one of two things. Either he is very observant and pays close attention to our conversations and what I'm talking about. Or, I have a reputation for liking Cognac. ...or maybe I have a reputation because I talk about Cognac all the time, and it's not hard to be observant about that...

Anyway, I thought it was a wonderful and thoughtful gift. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't IT guys awesome?

Tenth Muse said...

Yep, they're awesome! And they're adorkable! :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

But Happy Birthday anyway! Hope you do somehting nice for yourself!