Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lazy Days

Last night when I went to bed I had every intention of waking up early and getting a good start on my day. I had plans to do my laundry early, get my car washed, go to the grocery store, maybe go to Target to buy something on impulse. I rolled out of bed around 10:30 when I intended to get up at 7:00, and after breakfast and a few cups of coffee, I didn't really get going until 12:00. Oh well. The laundry is almost done. Now all I have to do is make an attempt to make myself look somewhat pretty so that I can go out to do the rest of my chores and errands. I just might give up on the pretty part.

I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I have been having a difficult time getting out of bed every morning. I always slept in a bit on weekends, but on weekdays when I had school or when I have work, I used to be able to pop out of bed at 6:00 (or earlier) without a problem. I wonder if something is wrong with me. I wonder if I'm sick and just don't know it. Did I kiss someone who had mono? Do I have chronic fatigue syndrome? Or am I just recovering from two years of stress and restless or sleepless nights? Maybe I'm just getting old!

Current Mood: Tired

Current Music: The Wreckers. Stand Still, Look Pretty
Current Drink: Root beer

No comments: