Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Blizzard"



Well, they said that we were going to have a blizzard. Some parts of the state were hit harder than others. For us, it wasn't that bad. The snow in the morning was wet and heavy which made for a slushy drive. I still took it slow, because you can still slide out of control on slushy roads. Once you make it safely to your destination, though, things look much prettier. I love the snow if I don't have to drive in it. Here is the view outside the window of my office. As you can see, with a view like this, it is sometimes difficult to work. I wish the picture was a little clearer, but this is the best I picture I could take with a camera phone while looking through a window during a snow storm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
Here in Columbus it just rained all day. Miss you!!

Tenth Muse said...

It is lovely, isn't it? And in true Colorado fashion, it melted within a day. When I woke up this morning, there was a nice, white blanket of snow on the grass outside my apartment. When I came home from work, it was all gone. I miss you, too!