Sunday, October 29, 2006

Early Bird

As much as I love to sleep in, sometimes it pays off to wake up early on the weekends. It seems as if people in Boulder don't wake up before noon on Sundays. Or maybe they are awake, but they are just "conquering" some kind of mountain or river or something. In any event, if you wake up early, you can shop early. And shopping early in Boulder means that you can pretty much have the store all to yourself. That is something that I often like, because when I shop I would rather not be suffocated or crowded by the plebs. I want to just get in a store, get my stuff, and get out. But I finished my shopping early, I just started a load of laundry, and I'm about ready to tidy up my apartment. If only I woke up a tad earlier, it wouldn't be too late to get a sausage and egg McMuffin at McDonald's. I tend to crave the not-so-healthy foods when I'm PMSing.

Current music: John Mayer Continuum


No comments: