Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hopeful Nights

In an earlier post, I said that I was going to save my $30 bottle of Merlot for a night when it was cold and when it started to snow. I couldn't wait. I decided to open it tonight. I tried a hot shower, and that couldn't relax my muscles. So I thought that maybe a nice glass (or two) of Merlot would do the trick. My body still feels tight for some reason. I think I just need to make an appointment with someone to get a massage. I think I need a professional (or a good friend) to work out some of the tension. The one good thing I can say right now is that my head feels at ease. Hopefully my mind will not race tonight. Hopefully I will be able to get a decent night of sleep. Hopefully my dreams will be better tonight.

To my faithful readers, I hope that your dreams are sweet tonight...

Current drink: Swanson 2002 Oakville Merlot
Current mood: tired

No comments: