Thursday, September 27, 2007

Holy Grail

In my dream I had a vision of you--
       Pure
       Divine
       Immortal
You descended from above--
       Slowly
       Heavenly
       Cloaked in a radiant glow
I felt your power as you came to me--
       Warming me
       Soothing me
       Caressing me
I saw all that you had to offer--
       Eternal Life
       Eternal Hope
       Eternal Love
I extended my hands to you--
       Needing you
       Desiring you
       Wanting to possess you
As quickly as you appeared, you vanished--
       Teasing me
       Seducing me
       Not wanting to be possessed so easily
I set out on my quest--
       Day and night I ride
       Searching for you
       Praying for you
Where are you, my Holy Grail--
       Let me be worthy of you
       Let me possess you
       Let me drink from you

No comments: