Friday, January 18, 2008

This and That

This was another busy and tiring week at work. I haven't been sleeping well, so that wasn't helping. But fortunately we have the day off on Monday, so that means I have one extra day to relax.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to pamper myself at the hair salon. I'm in desperate need of a cut and some fun color.

Other than that I have nothing exciting planned for this weekend except for doing a little shopping, cleaning, and laundry. I haven't done laundry in weeks, and I'm running out of socks. Fortunately I still have underwear...

The weather has gotten really cold at the end of this week. That probably isn't unusual considering this is Colorado in January, but it was fairly warm last weekend. It's been cold outside, but it sometimes feels colder in our offices/cubicles at work. Maybe my cube is colder because I sit next to a huge window. I had to go out during one of my lunch breaks to buy a fleece jacket just for the office so that I could keep myself warm. We did have some snow but fortunately it wasn't that bad and didn't really stick that much. At least the drive into work wasn't that bad.

That's pretty much all that has been going on this past week.
+++++
Update (10:30 p.m.): I just looked outside for the first time since getting home from work. There is a nice dusting of snow on the roads, sidewalks, and grass out there!

No comments: