Sunday, July 16, 2006

Roasting

I think it was about a week or two ago when I kept writing about the weather. It was raining all weekend and the temperature was in the 50s and 60s. In true Colorado fashion the weather has changed dramatically. It is about 102 degrees right now. And, no, my little Passion Cabin apartment does not have air conditioning. My apartment faces north and south, so I suppose it is cooler because of that. At least I don't have the sun beating through the window.

I just went to the laundry room a few minutes ago, and I am jealous of the guys in my apartment complex. At least they can walk around with their shirts off for some comfort, I can't exactly do that without attracting unwanted attention. And how would they feel if they had to wear a sweaty bra?? Ugh!

Current mood: wanting to strip naked and bathe in a pool of ice water
Current drink: Twisted Pine Honey Brown Ale
Currently reading: Donald Mastronarde's Introduction to Attic Greek (just brushing up)

No comments: