Saturday, July 08, 2006

Summer Season, Spring Weather

I think today is going to be one of those lazy days. I've done some things around the apartment and have been working on a little freelance project. All in all it has been quite a relaxing day. I think the weather is helping with that feeling. It started to rain last night, and it has been raining all day. It's not a downpour, just a nice, steady, light rain. It's good for the state. We need the rain. The temperature is about 65 degrees and everything smells clean and fresh. For some reason, this feels like California. I don't know what it is or how to explain it. The only difference is that there is a huge, beautiful mountain range rising over my apartment.

Current chore: laundry

Current mood: relaxed
Current drink: root beer
Current music: Loreena McKennitt The Book of Secrets

No comments: