Sunday, July 16, 2006

Watch Out Martha Stewart

I will be the first to admit, I am not a domestic goddess. Hell, I'm hardly a domestic pleb. There are some things I just have problems with, one of these things is trying to fold a G-damn fitted sheet. I've read books, I've looked on the web, I have seen all of the instructions, but 99 percent of the time my folded fitted sheets look like an oblong mass of wrinkles and irregular folds. What the hell? This must be the season of miracles, because I just folded a fitted sheet and it looked absolutely perfect!! Hallelujah! I kind of wonder if it had to do with the quality of the sheets. Today I was folding my $40 Bed, Bath, and Beyond sheets v. my other $19.99 Target sheets. Not that there is anything bad about the Target sheets. I'm probably just incompetent and inept. But, today I had the perfect fold! Wahoo!

This is all very lame, but I have to rejoice in my small victories. If only I had a bottle of chilled Champagne I could bathe in...

No comments: